Please note that 01 May 2014 is the deadline to submit the Refund Request Form. Requests submitted after this date will not be processed.
Dear Job Seeker applicants for Norway,
The Embassy of Denmark is in the process of refunding the fee paid against the Job Seeker-Resident Permit to Norway. If you have received a decision from Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI), stating the Job Seeker permit has been “Dismissed” and stated “the fee paid at the Embassy can be refunded” then you eligible to make a request for the refund. The Fee will not be refunded for Rejection/Refused cases.
We kindly request the eligible applicants to follow the procedure below.
1. Print fee refund form: click here to download
2. Fill the Refund Request Form
3. The Refund Request Form needs to be signed same as in your job seeker application form.
4. Original Passport needs to be shown during the submission also copy of a passport to be submitted to the embassy.
5. Fee paid receipt from VFS in Original.
6. A copy of Decision from UDI
You can submit the fee refund form and the required document at the Embassy every Tuesday between 2pm-3 pm.
The applicant can expect few weeks processing time. The telephone enquiries are not entertained during the process. Further information will be updated in our official website. You are kindly requested to check our website in frequent intervals.
Embassy of Denmark